This workshop is for all the average guys out there, who buy the magazines, read the online articles, hire the personal trainers, pay their gym memberships and attempt to juggle their training around their work life or family commitments.
Men who are into weight training and want to learn more, so that they can look good naked, feel awesome and have a better body image.
The guys that buy the latest supplements and gym gear in the hope that it will somehow help contribute to bringing them one step closer to the ideal body image that they have engraved in their minds.
The guys who have not quite got the results that they want despite these efforts, and are getting frustrated. The guys that just need a little help to get them on track.
This workshop is for you.
My intention is to cut through all the BS and give you practical resources so that you can finally get what you are after.
What You Will Learn
- How To Confidently Design Your Own Weight Training Program For Your Specific Goals
- The 9 Barbell Lifts You Should Be Doing.
- The Fundamental Kettlebell Lifts
- Training For Strength, Power and Endurance.
- The Finer Details of Lifting Technique To Successfully Progress Your Training
- The Importance of Recovery In Your Goals.
- How To Lift Safely And Effectively
- The Ability To Leverage Your Mindset In Training For The Ultimate Training Session
What This Course Covers
- The 9 Barbell Lifts for maximum gains and strength.
- The fundamental Kettlebell Lifts
- Accessory drills and corrective exercises
- Joint Mobility & Dynamic Warm Up
- Weight Training Principles For Rugged Strength
- 5 Weight Training Methods That Get Real Results
- Optimal Reps, Sets & Rest.
- How to combine Barbells & Kettlebells In The Same Workout/ Training Program Effectively
This is a blended learning course. It consists of two full day workshops, and training videos to fully support your learning, plus detailed manuals with pictures and key coaching points for each lift. So that you have a good reference point to anchor what you have learned in the practical workshops.
You could expect to pay anywhere between £400 to £900 in London for 10 hours of personal training or 1:1 coaching to get this kind of knowledge, skills and level of tuition. WPU pride ourselves on delivering quality coaching and a price that makes sense.